View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 10:47 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Ryan congrats on how you are showing yoru self control on how smart you are.. and it's very clear taht you ahve more than you are putting out there and you are hoping that people dont notice

Olivia.. no no im pre law.. i want to be a human rights lawyers.. im not hiding it.. im just telling people slowly.. and i am a beauty consultant

ryan as a game player those are things you notice..a nd i feel that i am a forward stab you in the front..

Olivia im not a backdoor kinda person either..

Ryan i am not working with hamza or andrew and when andrew was trying to rally votes i told them.. and i was like i wanted you to know you werent being talked aobut.. and if i was reading it wrong.. i wanted you to know

olivia i dont know why andrew is targeting me. it feels personal.. but today he apologized..

Ryan for you it would be maddy?

Olivia for my game yeah

ryan would you flip and want maddy out?

Olivia no i dont like andrew's game play even sitting next to maddy

ryan no one likes his game play so he's not a threat to anyone

Olivia he can be messing everyone's game up.. he can say yes.. that he will vote with you and then go around and mess it it up.. and i'd rather have people that have strengths that we dont have

ryan.. I'd like to ahve a sit down dinner and blow up the rookies game.. i think you or me can maintain that we know it's BS but not everyone.. and this way no one can weasel their way in to get them on their side..

Olivia do you ahve some names?

ryan i do.. but.. id rather live with people i like

Olivia are you telling them who it is

Ryan no you are smarter than that..

olivia i hope i get to play for veto.. if i get it would you like to leave noms the same

ryan it would be the conversations we would collectively have then
Attached Images