Dallas and dillon start yelling in the living room 10:52am feds 1/2

Dallas you are a fucking liar dillon tht's what you are

Dillon i dont give a fuck what you say.. you're a little bitch

Dallas you stay at point a and i stay at point B

Dillon keep talking

Dalls you keep talking

Dillon your fucking idiot!

Dallas you're lying.. you're trying to sabotage me

Dillon I swear oin everything that i love on this fucking planet that i dont know you outside this house

Dallas yeah

Dillon the only person i know outside this house is BRUNO and we never eve fucking met! cuz we're facebook friends thru jon and arlie

Dallas that would make sense now

Dillon you are becoming delusional

Dalls no man actually you guys are stuck up each other's ass!

Dillon you are loss

Dallas no im not loss i see I think ive been found my friend .. If im here next week.. im telling you it's going to be you you and wherever that other one is.. you guys have this side thing going on (Dillon Bruno and Kevin) I see it clear as day you guys are stuck up each other's ass !! ANd emily considers Bruno as her best friend

Dallas im onto you!! that's what

Dillon youa re acting crazy this whole block thing has you fucked up

Dallas 3 fucking people are telling me you are going around saying that you know me and that the blow up was fake!

Dillon you goofy fuck!

Dillon i sear on my niece's life that i didnt sY I Knew you outside the house.. and if that doesnt pull weight youa re a bitch maid fool

Dallas pray im going home

Dillon pray what? what are you going to do?

Dalls if i survive this week im going to put you out of this fucking game!

Dallas im going to come after you,.. if we take care of your queen this week I'll take care of the king next week!

Dillon the block thing has you all fucked up

Dallas and it will ahve you all fucked up next week.. if i hear that you are telling people that we know each other.. hey i didnt even know that you were a boxer or that you are this or that.. as far as i know you arent any of those things!

Dillon you are delusional bro..

Dalls i call it as i see it and i see it pretty clear.. and you are probably saying this is set up too .. s you're cards are played!!

Dalls if i get out of the game im going to show all the cards.. you and other people
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 03-22-2017 at 08:27 am.