View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 02:03 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/27/16

tim what was maddy's intentions in saying the shit she said. like who's game was she trying to ruin

phil she wanted cass out

tim all this infoirmation about cass to get cas out

kelsye maddy and i didnt talk

tim maddy talke dot the boys..

tim it';s all really clear if you aree willing to ask the ahrd things

kelsey i dont think she will ever keep jared ive watched them argue and fight even before he's up ont eh block

tim she might have done things i dont nknow aobut and dont wnat to knw about i jsut need to know thigns that help me make my decision

kelsye this is her big game move

jared she wantrs it on her resume she wants to say she beat teh best but she didnt beat the best she took the cowards way out

kelsey yuou can play that wya and you are going to let down alot of people

tim i dont think shew shape shifted to anyone

kelsey she did to maddy and to phil

tim there was a turning point in the game last week adn ther is no more shape shiftijng in teh game

tim i picked the people i wanted to work with and i said that i would not make moves on people unless they made moves agsint me and cass saved me

phil so you think that we were the ones that wanted yo out

tim i dont think ti was jsut you

tim at this point we ahve always had someone point the fingers at.. and jared has lead that group and now the is no more people to point fingers at and who's names were thrown up the internationals and no we are not jsut spectators in the game.. and it's awful that this is how the puzzles is shaping and the pieces have feelings and we ahve to live together..

tim i think it's the issue and the intentions behind the move is understood
Attached Images