Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/27/16

tim in 4:37 blue room feeds 1/2

jared whatever im over drama

phil well tht was funny

phil leaves

kelsey tim what do you think about everything

tim it's the turning point of the game

tim i think she

kelsey i think she's been using me to get to this point. she said she wouldnt put me up and siad has said that to everyone

tim yeah she's said those lines thru the game

kelsey she said that we tried to turn on tim last wek

tim i think people were and i think this week she is not prepared to put up myself or joel.. and when the bro's won the veto

jared she didnt ask uyo..

tim when it happened it then meant that i couldn't work with her and that you woudl work with the bro's agsitn her

kelsey that is not what happened

kelsye i sat there while she was being mean

tim its not personal it's that point of the game.. this week is the hardest part of the game we knew that

kelsey i think she is making it more personal than she needs to be and she's been a bit nasty

tim that doesnt change the results.. and then at the finale you have a chance to vote for her to win the $100k adn that is yoru right

kelsey yes that is my right.. and i said hat she is bullshitting.. this entire time and i said that she cant be trusted.. and she hasnt had your back either tim the entire time

tim yeah i know and i haven't thought that..

kelsye i think it's hurtful that she is saying taht

tim jared i think you played on the front line and some people have waited to play and some people ahve won that way.. and it's just a strategy..

jared it's shitty that jared you ahve eto win you ahve to win and when she comes into power she turns on me

kelsey we're now at this point and im like.. it is what it is.. im sick of it we just got into it. it's exhausting

ti9m there is alot of tension this week that is for sure

Tim i always said that in the beginning i couldnt work with her but as time went on i think she has a great strategy and haas played a great game

jared left on that note

tim she saved me last week

kelsey we all saved you last week and when maddy said that teh vote she had was real..

tim i think that cass might have said to maddy that she would vote me out. but i wouldnt jump to it..

tim jared's argiument to cass is keep me i've been lyao to yo and what it is cass has loyalty to nikki now

kelsey NOW?

tim i think that you guys arent picking up on something

jared what?

kelsey that there was a turning point last week..

kelsey i dont know. play your game.. and if nikki would have won HOH cass wouldnt been here

tim what cass is good at is adapting

jared she 's not good at that she's good at cutting off her emotions

tim yeah that's adapting adn ducking and weaving
Attached Images