View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:30 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/24/18

BB Ali to the DR

Liv outside grabs the jackets

Johnny i feel bad for ali

Liv why

johnny people giving her the run around..and peole not giving he an answer and she is just tired of the BS.. and there is a lot of it.. and kaela is compagninng..

liv i think that it's mostly Will that caused that whole snowball effect.. he was last night asking her to garantee it.. she siad she wouldnt put him up.. but I would put him up. someone has to go up.. and im not that close to Will and for him to ask me that im like who do you think you are

johnny you think that is what set her off

liv yeah

johnny so then kaela said that she wouldnt put him up and put us up

liv yeah.. kaela also said that ali/liv will take derek over you.. and im like no.. you thinkn that kaela will take you over him. no.. use yuor head

johnny yeah .. do you think if one of them make it to the end they will ahve votes locvked in

Liv if i was with you.. i mean.. i'd prefer ali but that isnt going to happen. but id like to ahve derek.. cuz it will be harder .. and the flaoters have those votes solidified.. and the other thing that bothers me aobut will is he wnats everyone to promise him the worklkd and he gives nothing.. and you cant promise that to everyone

johnny you'd take me over derek?

liv yeah.

johnny it's just that peole always win the bro white privilege white guy they win every season of BB .

Liv do you think that i would win over maddy f2. or that i'd lose to her out of spite

Johnny there are things that she has done that i dont know or need explaining..

Liv in my speech im going to shock you all and i dont mean that it's bad.. it's going to be blunt

Johnny i hope im standing besides you
Attached Images