View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 10:28 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

kaela everyone that comes in here leaves in a huff

liv yeah when i come in it's like the principles room and i ahve to be formal

kaela everyone is throwing each other under the bus

liv yeah yup

kaela they all thought i was going to put up ryan and i was like no you ahd your chance. you keptnhim

Liv talking about the triople

kaela one of us might hav eto go up during the triple we ahv eto jsut be loayl

kaela when is aid i cant touch you guys liv/ali till the triple

kaela i start iwth a question i ws told last week you guys were rallying to get me and derek up on the block and that this week that we wer going to be on the block this week then they each said noo no no and threw each other under the bus

kaela what happeend they told ryan that he had to go after us in order to stay in the game.. and i didnt say anything.. till i heard it and they concocted this whole thing.. and they told him to say put up deek and kaeal. those 5 people.. that voted for him each threw each othe under the bus

Liv knew this but isnt syaing anything but yeah.. right.. yup.. =yeah.. right

Liv that is so funny when you put peole in desperate situations . they will do whatever you ant

akela they threw each other under the bus and i haven't thrown any of my people under the bus. and they dont ahve anyone's back

liv they are all saying that i would be shook when i come out of hoh and im like no.. but ok.. i never ahd said anything

akela i didnt shake the house they all lied to each other and threw each other under the bus

liv you derek me ali and erica are some of the biggest players in the game but we are the most loyal.. that is why they are freaking out..

Liv im loving this i cant wait to watch this back

kaela they did this to themselves.. all i did was confront them

liv did you have a conversation

kaela i was kinda challenging.. throwing things that was told to me.i haven't told names and if someone gives me names. they can all talk to each other tio figure out who is talking about who..

Liv the only thing i can say that was admiridable of rayn was that he came and apologized for throwing my name, out ther after the double..

kaela yeah he told me and he apologized to me before the hoh ..
Attached Images