View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:49 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

kaela everyone is feaking out and they 1st naem they are sayiung is ryan.. and im not telling anyone that they are safe.. and they're throwing everyone else under the bus.. but you dont have anything to worry aobut

Ali johnny is worried he asked if we haad a thing and i was like no

kaela that white room is psycho they are throwing eveyone under the bus they started with ryan you and liv .

ali game on!!

kaela they want all 4 of them in the F5 they are taking everyone one of us out..

ali dont let ryan touch that block this week

akela i dont think so.. but i dont know fur sure

Ali i want to say things to you and that i dont want it toi get back to ercia

kaela no she's been HOH and have made deals and i dont think she will touch the block

ali there are things i want to talk to you but it';s not me being shady about erica ..

kaela she's had hoh twice and has set herself up to not touch the block in the triple

ali yeah.. there are only 4 weeks left , that's not a lot of time to make big moves and ther are a lot of players that we have to consider.. and if you dont get hoh gain but you might cuz you are beast.. and i understand that you dont ant o waste your hoh on ryan.. you are right to target the white room and yo ahve to be stratigic,.. adn i dont now where yor head is at with johnny

akela i see us 5 and everyone else is an ooption

ali there is a potiential for a big move and thee are 2 of the 5 that are really loved

akaela i know.. i know what yo are saying..

ali it would be a BD..

kaela if you put one of them up with

ali with an emotional floater..

akela i knwo

ali we ahve your back.. and one of them come down.. but if you put johnny up and he would fight like hell and he would be angry and too risky for you.. that;'s my suggestion

kaela i adore some of these paoiople but if im on the block im going home..

kaela if will/johnny are left they ahve the people that love them the most in jury.. and i dont want to mention names but i trust you cuz you ahve been teh most straight up with me

akela every one of those 5 have thrown each other under the bus.. and johnny is worried..

Ali i think you are the best win for this week cuz you are hard as fuck
Attached Images