View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 01:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/27/16

BACKPOST 2:25pm Feeds 3/4

Nikki in blue room with Tim

tim if joel keeps jared to stay and you go i dont know if he would chose that if it ws better for the game

nikki joel is my winner if he thinks it's best that i go im ok with that

tim yeah i said that to cass and joel

nikki we should jsut change his name to ears cuz he fucking hears everything.

Nikki i just had a convo with ajred did he say anything

tim no

nikki it ws so awkarwd.. he turned around and he said do yo think someone like me or mithc were a worrthy winner of the show.. and i said well do you expect me to bow out of this game for yo.. and he said i didnt say that .. but i think i worked hard in this game and i would be a good winner.. and i said i chose my winner. and he said who might that be.. and i jsut walked off

nikki did the jared part in a "jared" voice

Nikki i shouldnt have done that?

tim no i think it's good and i will sy that there are people that i have worked with stornger players in this game taht have more integris that you and have had my back in this game more than you.

Nikki he then said i mean that's all i said i think im more deserving to be here.. nikki no..

tim he's worked harder

nikki yeah i ws like i didnt say anything aobut you

nikki and he said that i dont think there is anything wrong with that

nikki and i said that you said all the tiungs that maddy said before she left and he said said Maddy said that not me

nikki he thinks that im so idiotic.. i'll be like yeah i'll go.. jared 's going to win the show

tim he came to me and siad that he was one of the people i wanted to win and i was like yeah i wanted one of the strong peole to win and he's not one of them

tim cass had to pretend she was a push over and she is not.. she said that week 1 she was crazy and they wanted her out.. so she had to change it

nikki i can not describe that conversation.. you would have heard a pin drop. and he was trying to intimidate me staring at me .. and i wasnt backing down

tim yeah

Nikki he;'s so mad that he knows i can fight back

tim people think you're weak and you are not weak. this is my whole motto in this game. and when p[hil said that i had a full rant in teh DR

nikki and kelsey comes scuttling in.. like she has to be in the middle of things.. and she has to make sure that her makeup and hair is all perfect.. and just stands there..

Nikki if i stay next week im going to be ruthless and those little shits that are runing running running. and ive been holding my tongue for so long..

End backpost
Attached Images