View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 03:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates sneak peek Friday 2/2/18

BB Brandi to the DR

Feeds flip

Shannon Omarosa and Marissa in the bathroom

Shannon discussing a technique she learned on remembering names

Marissa the feed aren't on you can tell. When someone is in the DR that's when we know we're not live

Marissa did you guys hear that my eye patches were found? there was on in the girls room and one upstairs.

Marissa yeah they are $45 for one of them

Shannon so they were up in the Big brother room HOH?

Marissa yeah in the HOH

Marissa can i put on a little

Omarosa yeah help yourself

Marissa i think i have enough going on I just want to put on a brow. I think they think im a bumble bee. i wanted to wear this for my birthday but im wearing nit for the live feeds

Shannon I think that's fun that you have that on now it just makes the live feeds more interesting. We've generally been pretty boring like getting up.

Marisa i think there's going to be something Like i think there is a movement..obviously amongst women

Shannon yeah

Marissa like with us and women power. i feel it.. if someone speaks up about something people will support them and not knock them down. and this is only 2 1/2 weeks so like they are saying OH wait a second. Like they are grown ass adults and can get along and take care of each other.

Shannon i can see people coking up to us saying I so appreciate having the strong women in the house

marissa it gives me chills!

Omarosa i refuse to be part of the catty

marissa I think everyone will be like yeah bitches!
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-02-2018 at 07:13 pm.