View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 04:57 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/29/16

Joel i didnt hear everything and i didnt want to get involved but it ws said

kelsye what would you do

joel i would want to .. im uncomfortable with peole yelling and pointing fingers.

joel phil did go back n forth and said they wanted to get jared up if it was a tripole.. and i dont want that kind of drama.. it is something ..

kelsey i know i didnt want it to come to that.. what they do is what they are going to do.. people are going to say whatever.. if that's how theya re and raise their voice.. im sorry ive raised my voice as well

joel you did it in a calm manor and nhot in a threatening manor.. i was in the pink room when that convo happened. when someone is pissed off and so adement when asked a simple question. they arent being truthful

kelsey as of right nw im going on what happened last week. and cass went agsitn jared and she is working with other people which is fine but she has lied to my face and the bro's are strong competitors and even yesterday if they wanted to put me up they couold have.. and even BD me and them putting you up and knowing that you werent leaving

joel i didnt know that

kelsey if i was up i woulda left 100% and that was their opportunity.. and right now i have no one

joel i ahve no one either.. and if we get to f3 and they put me up

kelsey that is with everyone..

kelsey my 2 people walked out the door

joel yeah my 2 people i was working with left too

kelsey i knwo cass has lied to me and it's nt that i want her gone but im putting up cass and tim

joel i would put up one of each cass and the bro's cuz they have flip flopped..

joel and when i was HOH they were signing off on that move

kelsey yeah that's so long ago ..

joel.. cass interrupts
Attached Images