View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:24 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/24/17

Neda im not going to put you up.. ive given yuou my word

Karen im worried aobut cass..

neda everyone has said her name

karen she is controlling jackie

neda i think tht once cass is gone that jackie wont come after you.. and cass keeps talking about tell karen about the bra- gade..

karen so jackie knows about it?

neda no

karen she is going to blow that up then

neda she has a deal with everyone

karen that is why she acts the way she dos.. why cant she be loyal.. we coulda had the 7 of us.. and im like wht the fuck did i do.. and it's her and jackie agsint me.. and then she told dallas and he came after me and made threats to me..

neda i asked cass and she said i can do em/dillon or karen/jackie.. and she is supposed to be loyal to jackie

karen she sold us out.. and wehen you are working with 9 people you gotta go.

Neda im thinking jackie/cass on the block and then if cass comes off then we go after jackie.. cuz emily/dillon arent coming after us

karen i was paranoid to talk to you i was like please dont listen to them.. and ll the whispering and stuff.. does she think im dumb.. all tha whispering she was in enemy camp to me.. she is going to blow up our game

neda im going to lay it out she made an alliance with everyone.. and that jackie is the pawn

karen adn those guys have no fucking balls.. if neda did that ... we are always thinking how we are going to ge to the end.. and i want to be ther with people that ar worthy to be there..

ned ai want to be with loyal people

karen sindy ahs backed away but i fel taht me you ika are solid people

Neda she threw your name out there

karen isnt that fucking shitty!
Attached Images