View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:07 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/24/17

Cass grabbed neda

Cass im going to be loyal to you and go to the end with you ika and the vets.. and i would vote for yo.. i want to play this game with you.. if i win HOh i wouldnt put you up.. and if you are on teh block i would campaign for yo

neda i want to go with what the house wants

cass i think you might be close to emily/dillon.. and they can go up

neda they are ok.. but they are a duo

cass there is karen too you know the BRA-Gade.. and dont forget that when you talk to her

cass i think that we need to get a newbie out cuz in jury we need vets in jury..

Cas i wanted to win HOH and prove to you that you can trust me but it's hard to build trust in this house.. i feel that we all watched each other..

Neda did you know all the questions.

Cass i knew them all but when we got to the tie breaker.. i guessed 47.. and i trust you but should i be worried?

Neda yeah no.. you are ok

cass i think you are in a good spot

neda no one can come after me right now

cass yeah but when youa re not safe.. who? i want to work with yo and i think that we can.. and i think that when it's time we go after each other.. and that it wont be catty

neda i want people that are going to be loyal

neda and if i can forgive Jon in the f3 thing i can forgive you.. it will be fine..

neda what about next week..

cass i would break up dillon/emily and then william. like break up that french connection and and keep it girls.. and also he is close to kevin

cass if i didn win HOH i would talk to you and ika.. and do what is best for us
Attached Images