View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:48 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/13/18

bay: fessy wants to win hoh.. he's going to win it next.. i wish i was more of a physical threat

scottie: i see how athletic you are. you were so good in the HOH comp. and your yoga is crazy. i cant do that.

Scottie; im only comfortable making this move cuz of my backing. if i dint have that i wouldnt do that move

bay: i talked to rachel she is worried and i todl her that no one was coming for her.. so i already opening up to me..

s cottie get in with her

bay: yeah i will that;'s easy.. and they bro's are already annoying her.. this is going to be good. she hates them so much she wont flip. no one will make deals with them. you have to watch the people who go and comfort brett and if he stays in the house

scottie: he hasnt impressed me in any comp

bay: people say he's got such big muscles he wont do well

scottie; i want to flush out the power.. but if he's been throwing it i want to see that out too when people see that he was hiding that..

bay: who will you pick for HG choice in veto

Scottie:" Fessy

Bay: good cuz he almost won the veto

scottie : he almost won HOh

bay: angeal told me that she wanted to lay low.. she already won too much. and rachel si broken.. she came close to wining both times.. but if she wins the veto.. it might be too much damage for her to use it. and she might keep it the same.. im proud of her playing her own game.