View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 09:07 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Johnny im more un ceretain than yesterday.. she has said the same things to everyone.. and has told lies to me and saw that see lies to eveyone yesterday but i feel more of an atacnment to her.. and i keopt probing who she put up and she keeps saying liv/ali and i know she will go after dalea.. anad that we can work with them..

johnny i think it's easier to work with yuo

will i think they will come after me liv ali erica

johnny no no no.. there is a higher chance that you and v go up on the block together if she stays.. she is a threat and i dont think she will put my name out there

will she loves hyou

johnny i dont think the votes are tehre i dont think im a deal breaker

will it's me derek akeal maddy paras maybe ryan

johnny the stuff that they are saying it makes me feel like they are shady.. i hear the stuff they are saying

will im afraid to move on with out v.. you ahve a relationship with liv/ali and derek kaela and liv and ali and paras and maddy and im alone and if merron stays it's merron/hamza.. and i dont know if it will benefit my game if she goes and what if i win hoh.. what do i do..

johnny yeah i would never have thought V on the block this week and potentially out the door.. and when i was talking to her she was saying that she wanted to work with derek/kaela and she said she would put up girls from the white room next to ryan.. and i dont know if i believe her

will i ahve to talk to her and ask her if she was the one that was the vote for jesse i need to clear that up
Attached Images