Old 03-10-2018, 10:44 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/10/18

Erica up in HOH.. whats up

Ryan the convo now is real

erica i dont feel threatened enough in veto

ryan you shouldn't

Erica i won't try for the veto..

ryan and you are a have not .. someone asked wy i didnt put andrew on slop and i said that it wouldn't be good for the house

erica he's really trying.. and he said he didnt want to look shady.. and i said to him what it was and it made me questions his integrity and he said that he wasnt that person..

erica i dont feel that me gunning for the pov is something i need to do.. i can only be sketched out about what is true. they can have their impressions on what is going on but until they personally call me out on stuff.. i could give a fuck about impressions.. im like hey johnny.. and he is avoiding me or not.

ryan you should ask if he is trying for the veto or not

erica i wanted to give people in hell their time.. so i dont know here his head is at.. and there doesnt seem to be people he vibes with and i have no idea..

ryan he kinda gave me the impression that he had to go hard for vetop and i said no you dont you dont have to be the guy that wins every comp. you go home week 4..

Erica yeah it would be an easy backdoor oportunity

olivia up in HOh are you buys?

ryan kinda

Oliva ok i'll talk to you in a little bit

ryan is ther anyone that is up there that you wouldnt vote out.

erica no it's a game i would like to vote everyone out.

ryan long term everyone has to go and you ahve to sit next to one person or they pick you

erica it's early in the game i can see a lot of people working together and a lot of combinations that can work together

ryan yeah i agree.. i think there are 2 or 3 peole that sat across from me.. that i can say they will never be on the same page with them
Attached Images