View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 07:35 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/10/18

**NOTE** Hg's were woken up early Ryan already talked to several players about if they get picked for veto to not win it to throw it

Ryan it wouldnt serve erica herself to win in POV and im going to tell her.. the plan was always andrew rookie rookie hamza and however it goes

Derek so next week we put up both rookies

ryan this is what i know. when she sat on the couch , her saying that it was something that would benefit the house. no one was told that if someone coming into the house & she can make it to week 9 she gets paid or if he makes it to week 9 he gets paid. no matter what they are telling you.. you didnt come into the game to get a bonus wek 9

ryan unless arisa comes on the Tv and says those 2 stay in the house doubles your money then im ok.. it's never been that way. She was very specific to say i have never seen you or know anything about you.. and she was very specific about seen. and ive pressed her twice.. and when i pressed merron on it he giggled.. but he had info on us . and they are sticking to it

ryan it's sad that im the hoh and im desperate to find something.. and i can see the game different than others.. do i think i will make it to the end. no i dont i thin it's like the obi one kenobi , i've learned enough from you master and now we dont need you.
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 03-10-2018 at 07:45 am.