View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 11:07 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/7/18

kaela i didnt ahve a deal with him it was more of you keep me safe and i'll keep yo safe aand what was i going to say NO? it wasn't that we shook hands on it and had a deal

maddy yeah he said that you did .. UGHH

maddy i know that votes are important in a tripple.. i need to get with you guys adn onboard and figure out what is best or win hoh next week.. i get it when people are freaked out they panic and say things. and you guys were straightforward.. and you guys are a clear thing that i would like..

maddy if i get hoh do you ahve anything in mind. im not asking about permissions or anything.. im jsut interested in what you would like

maddy and yes we are going to take risks with each other and you can know taht you can see im being truthful

kaela yeah this is what i like and just being able to have a foundation.. we just had a surface level..

maddy to continue communicated with you.. and i want to be able to come in and not feel like im being fishy or anything.. you guys are in this room and thats what i ahve to be concerned aobut .. if ryan and will win i want to hear your thoughts and have you hear my opinions..

kaela for what you went thru i dont want you to feel like that again

maddy thank you ..

kaela i feel very broken hearted about it ..
Attached Images