View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 01:59 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/19/2020

Davonne got hurt getting out of bed for NicA to campaign to her.

DaY: it's me veerses my game vs my morals.. and that's for me.. so my fear for you is that she is toixic.. and if you stay are you going to go back to her..

Nic A : no.

Day: he's not my freind. we shoot the shit.. if we do this and you get caught up back in this. im struyggling in a major way..

Nicole A. they said things that would ruin ina's and Nicoles F;'s friendship.. and that's not cool and how i play and if you are allies.. you dont get put on the block.. and everyone knows who my targets are.. who will see the block. you know that it's me you and kevin.. . I would vote for yo to stay. i do understand your concern. but it's not goig to happen.. and if there is anything that i can do let me know

Davonne: Kevin expressed to me that you are feeling disposable about me.

Nicol.ee I'll explain.. they were on the hammock.. and i was thinking i made a f3 with them and they said they wanted to keep me and i said that i got nominated.. and they said it is what it is.. and that's why i blew up and went to the Dr. i felt that i was expendable to everyone..

Day: I think you are blowing it more than what it is.. this man does nothing for my game..

NicA: I want david to stay and play this game but my back is against the wall.. and the only person that was saying they had my back was kevin last night.

Day: I hear your feelings and all that.. and that's why i was trying to get you to understand. i was trying to get the votes with you. I dont want you to think anything but that im trying to get you votes..

nicA: if david is on the block every week are you always going to be struggling.. when does it end.. i understand yo dont want him out of the game this early but when does it it end. and starfishies