View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 07:35 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/30/16

tim thanks kelsey do you want to keep chatting at all i dont have anythiung that im despereate to talk aboput.. im so at peace.. and we'll see what happens after pov..

kelsey when i say dont have a target i dont. thre are pros and cons to it.

tim yeah we just ahve to let it play out the events of the week

kelsey we just have to do tha pov.. and then just figure out

tim i had my little freak out yesterday.. and then i ws like OMG

kelsey i think that you should keep those thoughts of not wanting to be here you should keep them to yourself.. i had them and raul had then

kelsey i think the bro's think i played a shit game

tim they never told me that..

kelsey i told them they dont know what i ahve done in the this game

tim dont look to the finish line and plead your case. the jury gets that last question and you get to say what you did or didnt do

tim it's hard to say we're in the game and when you are in jury. you get to see it more objectively.. as soon as the game isnt in play you get to see more who played

kelsey yeah .. and that 's the thing woith joel if yo look at his game do you think he is a game player and winner?

tim there is a side where i can see what he;'s done and at any point he coulda chosen to go to the toher side..

kelsey i think joel played a good game and cass has said he's been loyal.. and cass has taken so much shit.. and he hasnt gotten anyshit

tim they did the same exact same moves and didnt get anything.. like it;'s a team effort

cass in..

tim we're saying that you took all the flack

cass i cant go into the blue room..

tim that's why i asked you to play the veto.. cuz i dont know that joel would ahve used it on me..
Attached Images