View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 08:12 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4-2-18

Ryan daela has told me that they are not sednding me out cuz im going after ali/liv

maddy theya re not.. if you stay and go after daela ali/liv still want me out. but for weeks they have been saying dael dael aand im the trusty side kick and you ahve to follow johnny arounbd all day and say that you want to take daela out

ryan he told me that i ahve his vote

maddy thsat's 4..

ryan he doesnt ahve to do anything but say that

maddy merron ahs vocalized to will that he is after erica.. if we are to make those points.. daela can tell merron waht to do.. erica by association is with liv/ali/johnny

ryan so johnny is 100% bed wtih ali.. and i dont find that threatening

maddy no he's independent

ryan ali came to me and i then i had that convoersaiton with johnny saying his anme was looped in

madyd he knwos

ryan and thyen ali pulled me aside a that made me shake that

maddy will said that.. and i dont think he did that on purpose

ryan ok i dont think he will vote against me on thrusday

maddy this is shifty shift for the next e w days.. vocalize to johnny thru the dsay that you want daela out.. and johnny and i ahve discussed it.. and we dont ahve a f2 but we ahve mutual interests.. and i dont think that he is going to throw his game out the door

ryan and he shouldn't if he used it erica will put up will and she would vote him ot.. she hasn't said as much but has said as much

maddy i dont think that erica will be as upset about you saying that you'd put daela up as you might think

ryan i haven't said who i would put up

maddy cuz of how will is i think he is on a need to know basis.

ryan he panicked yesterday..

maddy it took him 30 days to get paranoid. when we took 1 or 2 days.. but we dont need this..
Attached Images