View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:54 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4-2-18

Ryan i jsut wanted to check on things.. i know that you had a thing with merron

kaela no we didnt have a thing. it was a vote.

Ryan i know you laugh at everything.. but is it one laugh too many and that erica said im good buyt then she put v on the block

kaela we all know waht erica wants and we are respcting that.

ryan cool Ali has tried to repair things with me and Liv hasnt (she did and he's lying) and i dont know if she wants to repair that .. so at the end of the day it's me and someone else in a f2 so everyone has to go.. and in a social way i would swing at Ali 1st cuz she is more aggressive ..

kaela she hasnt won anything

ryan she is playing with information

kaela who would hav you put up

ryan i would put them both ali/liv up i made a deal not to put you up.. and if you noticed i was going back and forth with her..

kaela she kept putting you and yu kept winning and then she was putting up people she could take out..

ryan when the rubber met the road i was the 1st one out of her mouth.. it was ryan and the other person.. and ther was no indication that she was using me to get others out.. and if you noticed that i picked liv every time ali was already eliminated.. and i thought out the options. i wanted liv/ali out of the comp more than anyone. and i ahd a deal with you and felt safe with yo.. and she did pick hamza paras and once then hamza was gone i figured there was no one left to put me up.. and those ar actions

kaela ok

ryan good chat

kaela bolted out of the room

Ryan let me see who's in the red room so i can talk to them

No one is in the red room but ryan still walks in the room to check johnny's bed
Attached Images