View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 08:56 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/23/16

Cass sarah said keep doing what youa re doing.. i think she likes me

cass i ahve to appologize to teh brothers.. i need you and joel to win i think it' going to be a double

cass i am so made joel worked so hard and got nothing.. and them 2 are so comfortable. they didnt do anything

tim jared didnt bet on aything afte rth eels

tim that'ds why i didnt say anything.. and nikki should have gone for the pov. she would ahve won

tim kelsey weas only going for a trip you heard her she want going to win the pov

cass if we get rid of jared this week i know it;'s huge and i need it for my resume..

tim he will cry

cass i dont care.. kelsey will be made at me.. and if she wins HOH she will puty me and you up..

tim nikki was upset.. and i said it's either nikki and them.. and i said that yo jsut swear to save her next week they will save you this week

tim they are going to pout 2 of us up.. and we ahve a good chance of winning pov

cass the bro's might put me up too.. and then kelsey will keep yuou cuz she will feel so betrayed

tim no she will blame me

cass or i put up kelsey and vote out nikki..

tim and they will work witht eh brothers..

cass i said jared not you.

tim i wont tell you what to do you've been driving your own game

cass and yo wont go agsint me now

tim no i gave you it 100% im happy with what ever we are doing.i was impressed that you backed me.. you and joel.. and i feel like a shit that i dint trust you 100%.. and when you did the noms i ws like shit this girl is a superstar..

tim it's you or jared

cass no im getting jared out this week.. then am i going to be target #1 cuz i got jared out..

cass i ahve to talk to the bro's

Cass phil came in after winning veto and said that he knows me and knows tht i made the wrong decision and that i knew that.. and he said that HOH is hard

tim theya re always going to think that nikki is going to save me.. and it's not about tht.. it's about having the majority.. and i ahve to win a comp and then we have nikki to vote if it's a triple

tim it has to be a veto cuz the brothers cant compete it in **

Cass if they dont win HOH theya re fucked
Attached Images