Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/25/18

Will we should get kaela back in and let her finsih her pitch to us

paras in a little bit

will where are you leaning towards.. dont be afraid of saying it

maddy where are you leaning?

Will leaning towards keeping ali'

maddy what are you reasons

will she's not as powerful and daela.. daela will keep lying and tryhe are full of shit.. and johnny will go agsitn us.. and i dont think that derek wont put us up. i think he will put up liv johnny and one of us

maddh hmmm

will we jsut ahve a conversation on whatever happens..

maddy those are all really good points..

will that's my take

maddy im trying to feel aobut my own take. i never trusted ali but i dont think she is an idiot.. yesterday i wanted her out for vengeful.. and it;s a valid reason to get them out.. i dont want to only think about myself and i want to give the 3 of us the best chance to win the triple and give us the better chance

paras to survive it

will derek will be mind fucked after kaela goes if we have to play the triple .. but then ali/liv will put 1 or 3 of us up

maddy if ali/liv win im comfortable that i will go home but i want to make sure you guys stay.. and i can win veto.. if they are going to risk it.. they would with me.. and it's fine it's straightforward.. and if you feel otherwise

will no it's obvious since day 2

maddy so if you guys are going to make a choice taht is better for me.. i dont want you to. i want it for us 3 to stay togehter..

maddy kaela is our best chance and we decide not to cuz johnny wont like it.. it's not good for our game

paras i agree with that

paras kaela lies constantly.. but i want to think about the following week when we cant surivie. i would want us to have teh best chance survie the triple than to try and postion someone wh is not playing in the triple .. if we win then we will keep johnny but if we dont.. we need to have opur backs.. and not his back 1st

paras this confrontation.. it proves that daela will be telling the truth of the deal.. and theya re scared of the jury votes.. and that is a whole pot that ryan isnt voting for them .. and i ahve a fear that canada is screaming to get them out.. and i dont think they have no choice

maddy and i mean it that if they fuck us.. they are not getting our votes.. adn johnny has a badass resume that he wanted to add to taking out daela.. but wee need to ahve a badass resume

paras i dont want to have this get out

will im not going to let it out and i dont want to let it go on all day.. i want to smoke and study

Will leaves

paras what do we have to hear them again

maddy if we can get him to commit that's good but we cant go back on it.. if we are going to capatolize on will while he's feeling this wway.

paras yeah go get him

maddy will

paras im so dick of the way he see's the game

BB HG please go to the HOH
Attached Images