View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 08:32 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/25/18

maddy does anyone want to lead the way

kaela if i stay you guys know my plan.. im nt going after you ate all the best chance of you guys making it to f5 is for me to stay..

Ali in see's them all ion teh white room

kaela i dont know what happened yesterday we stayed out of it i dont know what was said. i said what i was going to do and i hope you guys can see with reason what im going to do and that you can see that would happen. i dont know what liv ali or johnny is saying.. johnny is fighting hard for ali to stay.. which makes sense cuz he;s close to liv

maddy i cant speak on behalf of these guys but i know you guys weer close to liv too

kaela erica was out for me and i took a number away from them.. i took that away.. but they wanted you guys up.. it wasn't a best benefit for them bvut for me.. it wasn't for yo. they wanted you up..

maddy it came up what was said to cover the bases..

kaela that was ali's idea they were scared of johnny being mad cuz tey are working with johnny

paras if you stayed it would be one of us up..
kaela it would be johnny and liv

derek same for me

kaela there has been trust breakage there but not here.. for them to come up with teh lie to say that i forced them to vote erica up was to benefit them.. not me.. and i know i have built trust with you guys and i have been trying to rebuild trust with you paras.. and im with you guys and they are not.. they are going to put all of you guys up. you guys benifit my game..

11:27am The house goes in an uproar with johnny in the white room trying to call derek and kaela out * note he's doing this to make sure that maddy will paras do not keep kaela in the game on thursday

johnny in.. i think this is shady that you guys are having this with out me and with others .. that we coulda had this i s group conversations

kaela no one asked me

johnny i asked derek..

derek everyone in the kitchen was in agreement..

johny no that wasnt it

kaela it's not a secret that you want me out

johnny no it's not.. yuou know i want you out

kaela and i said that i wanted you out

johnny yeah.. i just wish we could have this ina group setting..

kaela if that is what you want then fine

johnny ok i will leve and we can have that

johnny leaves

kaela you guys know what im going to do and we are not going to get you guys out
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 04-25-2018 at 10:08 am.