View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 08:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/25/18

paras she is telling me that

maddy Will wasnt saying that Paras was saying it was more like this might happen thing

paras ok.. Id rather them talk to us.. she said she doesnt want us to screw you..

maddy like they have been screwing us all season

apras she said saying they want to keep you.. and i was like did anyone say they were going to keep you

mady i said im open to hear her

paras i asked he did anyone say they were keeping her

paras we look like idiots in front of the whole fucking nations.. that we are being tricked.. i do feel that they will not put us up.. but i do think that ali will keep wil.. but for the 2 of us

Ali in to tell her she's heating up wax if they want it

paras i feel like a piece of shit.. yeah wax me and im going to vote you out

parasali is goof doe will's game but not for our games

maddy we are trying to figure out who is going to get rid of both of us..

maddy we might have to do that .. and kaela is there cuz of us 2

paras if we say VTE kaela.. he;'s goiong to say ok im oin.. or fuck you guys and runs to johnny.. and then keeps ali

maddy it's already happening

paras we might ahve to strong arm him

amddy he is making deals for himself only..

paras we cant go back on who we keep

maddy i dopnt understand why we ahve to tell him

paras cuz he will swirtch his vote or he will feel we are screwing him

maddy he's already screwing us.. maybe this is the time we ahve eto do this.. and ali has had yoru name in her mouth all week.. and i feel that daela will avoid us being up at the same time..

paras if we verbalize it to kaela that we're voting to keep her but will hasn't said it now but she ahs to keep her mouth shut.. to say that we are there for her.. is that us throwing will under the bus

maddy i dont feel bad that is what he is doing with ali and liv now.. and i thin this is the opportunity..

paras what if we do this and ther is no triple

maddy we figure it out soemthing is happening

paras why is will so affected that people called us floaters.. who care.. we are stil here.. the other night will was saying we are voting ali out.. and now he's not sure.. this si why they call us floaters
Attached Images