View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 11:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday Eviction Day 1/28/19

Lolo up to the gym

lolo hey i heard you had some stress last night

Kato yeah i was called in last night at 1am..

kato joey came to me and asked if he haad to pack and ryan did the same thing.. then i was listening to my music. and joey used the bathroom and made a huge plea to wirk with him and you werent part of it but by the end of the conversation he knew that im not budging.. and so you know US 4 are solid. and i sm sticking to it

Lolo yeah i always like how you are.

Kato so you know that im not budging. we were in teh SR and they accepted it and then they came to me to try and budge me. but im not and then i saw joey go into teh Dr and then ryan

lolo yeah they were asking for rules

Kato it';s time for female to be hoh and i think it will be you.. and another thing is that we are saving dina that mean our allaince is stronger..

Lolo im glad that you guys made up

kato yeah i said to her that if she is saved that she will be ok. and she said yeah.. so we've done everything right and it's the strongest than what ever anyone ever had..

lolo it's funny how things change when i talked to joey he said he didnt like alliance and didnt want one.. and then i heard him try and corner you i didnt like that. and that was the 2nd one.. he's telling the girls one thing and continuing to try adn get one with the guys.

Lolo ricky sint talking to tamar and me and natalie are trying to get..

joey opens the door and asks to use the hoh bathroom
Lolo changes the topic.. we are trying to keep her calm

kato today is big tomorrow is bigger. one of you need to win