View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 02:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/29/18

Sam went to get a different comb to finish Faysal's hair blend

Angela up in HOH with tyler

tyler fills in angela that they all were trying to get him to put her up on the block cuz they thing she has the power

angela i dont have it.. JC has it.. and last night when he was drunk he kept saying america loves me!!

tyler he said that it was brett that has it (tyler was told not to say anything)

Angela no he doesn't have ti JC has it

tyler please dont say i told yo.. i dont want to mess that up.. but even if brett does have it it's good

angela it pisesd me off tht the other ide is so reliant on you..

tyler yeah i know.. bayleigh was up here she was crying they told her i was putting her up..

angela she was crying?

tyler yeah.. and they dont know about us 6.. i dont want to jump into a 9 person alliance.. im straight to the bottom.. why wold i do that.. they think im an idiot

angela yeah and why would you when chris doesn't even keep his word to me.. like when he said i was safe.. yo cant trust him

tyler yeah.. i have to sit up here and just listen to them.. he was trying to explain how you explained the app to to him and he said that you have it..

angela yeah i just guessed. i dont have it

kaitlyn up.. you still talking?

tyler yeah..

angela that whole side drives me crazy.. i dont have it brett doesn't have it .. and fishies
Attached Images