View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 12:56 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/29/18

JC are you fucking kidding me? what the fuck is going on here>> the target to BD angela

tyler yeah they are telling me they want to use the veto on steve

JC you dont trust chris.. when we went on the thing in the beginning he didnt look at me and he said that i was fine.. and he didnt pick our group. it's not beneficial.. if they get someone from the 4 out.. 1st of all chris is only using you

tyler i know..

JC i was talking to kaitlyn and he let me know.. he is like against everyone in that allaince.. and he is just using yo. he's such alair.. he's a compulsive lair..

tyler i kept saying i was going to put up bayleigh..

JC you kept your word to put her up

tyler i want them to be scared

JC i dont want you to sound stupid and that you are a weak player.. why were you talking for 5 hrs

tyler they wouldn't shut up!

JC im going to tell you straight up. to keep this safe for us.. is for you to win the veto

tyler i realize that right now..

JC they are saying you are going to BD Angela.. they dont want me in the thing either. they are using you.. as soon as you get off the HOH thing.. they are coming for me and yo

tyler they are mad at you for not jumping in with them on the 9 person alliances that you were not receptive.. angie said that

JC angie is licking faysal and chris's butt.. she is blind..

JC if they take angeal out you are handing chris the throne.. they are blind to him.

tyler they gave him the little life vest and steve was talking shit right away..

JC you can play this game with out being a bully..

Tyler yeah he jumped in with the personal attacks

JC we are trying to keep the numbers even. we dont want to throw the power to chris but that is what's going to happen. he will have the numbers to his favor and fishies..
Attached Images