View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 12:34 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/29/18

kait up in hoh tyler i was talking to winstong and rachel and we are wondering if we can have 1 on 1 with people who arent safe

everyone leaving

sam can i ahve my 1 on 1 with him 1st.. i havent had my time with him yet

tyler is freaking out!!

sam tyler youare a good person.. you just do what is in your heart.. i know people are teaming up and they are planning on using you no matter what

tyler yeah i can see that

sam yeah i jsut wnt to be your partner.. that si what we agreed on

tyler i kniw.. i dont want anything to happen to you

sma why did you choise chris?

tyler i thought that he was good with it. and now he is coming in her with his own thihngs

sam people are going to change.. and they are going to tell you what they need to. and i dont want that to happen to you.. all the votes are unanimous.. they could tell you one thing and do something completely different so whatever your 1st thought was.. everyone is going to tell you something different. like when you are home and you go to your mom or dad 1st and then you go and talk to your friends and they say this person and and that.. go with your 1st thought

tyler all this makes my head spin

sam there is no reason for this.. there are 16 people in here. like i like kaitlyn she's a very spiritual person but she stole my hairbrush out of my suit case and she can use it but she is saying it was her but it;'s not it's a salon hair brush.

Sam you can listen to all the things that these people have to say but you are the 1st HOH and they all have their own plans.. you do what y8ou have to do for you.. they are coming up here talking to you and making all these hypothoses but i didnt.. did i?

tyler no you didnt

Sma just know that im going to still be here

tyle do you have the opower?

Sam no..

tyler how are you still going to be here

sam cuz im awesome. dont count on anyone but me.. dont listen to them.. ok

tyler yeah..

sam you have a lot going on

sam leaves
Attached Images