View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:11 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/5/18

Ryan apparently there are 5 people in the middle playijng both sides of the fence. i gave you my word,.. i kept my word.. and theya re behind this blindside.. and i've been very pissed that deala was after me and that i wouldnt get yor votes.. and i didnt switch that out till after teh veto

ryan i knwo you guys said fucking lying mother fucker.. like yesterday or the day before.. im sure you guys said tha.. i know when i walked away i said the same. and there is a middle of the house and they played aggressively to get me and you on opposite sides of the fence.. and im nt ruling anyone out and i ahve a few hours to figure that out.. but i was straight shooting you guys and i never put you guys in that situation with the knock outy.. it was never the idea to ahve you guys stay.. and for Liv's hOH i never told liv to target you's and afterwards i said that that liv/ali were saying daela as their biggest targets and im liek well if they were their targets why weren't they on the block for the DE.. and obviously you guys ahd a deal.. What i said tio Liv dont put me on the block she said that im not her target that someone else was.. and i that was all i had with liv till after the ceremony was over..
Attached Images