View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 11:08 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/8/2020

Kaysar and Cody talking in HOH

Cody told kaysar he didnt know that Kevin was never nominated beforee in his season and how he was reacting.

Kaysar is stroking Cody's eago.. talking game in a smooth way and rationally.

Kaysar lets say i look to see if you for example were good for my game. that is different than do I like you.. like what Derrick did , that wasn't cool for my game but you and derrick gelled together. and people are looking for people to be like that with them.

cody yeah

kaysar and to have to do all this on day 3 to make a game decision it's always going to be the wrong one ( he's trying to save Keesha and find out the renom)

Cody we are all returners and we are not going to come in and say we are going to run the game. we all have seen it and I said i was not going to be like that.. even as the 1st HOH.. that's why I asked tyler how did he base his decision and he said it waas based on the 1st 2 people out of the comp. but I have nothing.. so if im talking to someone now.. are they bad for my game? maybe.. like after i talked toi keesha it was a convo i wish had that convo before i made the noms and i wouldnt have put her up

kaysar.. i would do the same thing.. i would put up who is the one i vibe with and be easier to mend things with