View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 10:03 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Will i wanted to see where your head is at and you pick my brain

will no one saw it coming and then i got scared was iu the next target.. and then i was thinking if i should keep V

Erica that will be a erpsion for you and keep you safe.. and you know she wont be targetting you.. anbd i know that this was a week 7 move.. and i know that you will feel how you feel aobutg it.. i cant get close to you game wise with her next to you.. all ive been hearing.. i love will but cant with him so close to veroncia.. even with maddy .. she's a wild card.. she's all over the map and promising safety to eveyrone. even promising me safety

will my thing is going into a double i want to know im safe

erica do you think that merron will put you up

will i dont think so

erica that is huge.. i can list you.. liv ali johnny daela wont paras hamza anad merron .. you are in the best standings of anyone in the house based on a social postion

will i want numbers for the the next hoh and that they wont flip flop

erica i hate those people the most

will i need people man..

erica everyone needs that right now.. and i know it's risks of you if you vote for he to go home.. if its 6-4 and merron stays those other people will be screwed.. it's not veronica or me. for me i dont trust her personally

Will i dont either..

erica i see so much potential with you and it's aggravating that i cant get to you

will yeah she came in the game and she fucked up my game by being stuck to me. do you see that you can work with me if she was gone

erica yes.. I 150% i wold work with you

will i know you are a trustful up front kinda person

erica if i can garuntee you safety in teh double would that make you feel better..

will absolutrly

erica i will ask and then if we can sit in a room and have everyone say it.. it's not whte room red room. i dont think it can cross over much with veornica in the house with so many varibles and words that are tossed around that i dont beleive. so i dont know wherre her loaylties are.

will if she stays she's going balls out for the hoh and then she's going to go afte you.. and i feel that i can have a better realtionship with you

erica i feel taht i can work with you.. i want to be a shield with peole i want to work with.. not everyone..

will i want to work with peopel that i know i can depend on them and no those that say i'll see what teh house is saying.. and i wouldn t mind sending her ass out the door

erica no one can promise things past the double and everyone has to feel it ouyt. there is no part in my brain that says i dont want to work with you.. you are strong socially your strong.. you ahve a great memory

will i want to trust in this game

erica i would never want to make you feel something and i think that paras is someone that feels like you

ali in.. ercia says stay
Attached Images