brett up to hoh

kait: noms today so i ahve to talk quick

Brett did you talk to tyler?

kaitlyn no . i cant talk to anyone until i talk to you

Brett: im being authentic as possible and i can tell you it wasn't used

kaitlyn: i know cuz of me

Brett : if it was used that side woulda been fucked

kait: so i woulda been up?

kaitlyn: what you're telling me is that i woulda been fucked. I care the most about rockstar haleigh and fessy.. and if im going to stick to this side. i need to know what it means

brett: i understand. you do what you need to but Im going to say that you made the right choice

kaitlyn: i didnt have a choice. no one has come to me and talk to me

Brett : yo have had everyone in your room the whole time

kaitlyn: it's HO everyone is welcome

brett: you hav eto be discret

kaitlyn; discrete woulda been angela not saying that we're going to go to war that it;s 7-7 and pushing the beds together?

brett: i dont know about catty. pushing the beds together was about me and winton being in the have not room dn i didnt want to sleep in there again

brett; why are you getting mad at me. you are getting upset

kaitlyn: Im not.. i did that for you and now i want to know what the power is.. im playing both sides. if you dont want me to put 2 people up . like right now all i can put up is those that didn't talk game to me. i have to play both sides here

kaitlyn: i want you to be clear with me. that if i put up 2 people from this side.. and the power is used taht swaggy can go home. and i want the les blood on my hands.. and if you want to take time to think about it

brett: there is no side.. there are people that i hang out with . it's too early for that. last night was the 1st person evicted . it's too early to pick a side

kaitlyn: when i say a side. it';s your side

brett: so you're talking about the girls that were in the bed with us? like rachel and angeal?

kaitlyn: and kaycee

Brett: so i thought tyler had more information that he had about this. let me talk to him. trust me.

kaitlyn: you know it sounds weird