View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 01:44 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/12/18

dEREK THE THING AOBUT BOY LANGUAGE. RYAN SAID TO ME THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE MORE OF A THREAT THAT HAMZA ADN THEN HE STARED AT ME IN THE EYES.. LIKE HE THREATENED ME WITH THEM. i didnt tell anyone but still and that is why i called him out.. when he said he wasnt poitching.. he said out thre he was giving me options.. he quick drpped it here

derek he lied to alll of us in the red room to throw the comop he siad that he it didnt matter who wins pov ./. so we knew he was going to BD someone

johnny kaela thought it was her

derek that's what we all thoughty.. and then he sid that he has a slim chance of winning another HOH.. and then we said thsat jesse erica johnny has to win POV and he was taking that and planting seeds.. he was doing that but he's a good speaker

johnny he was pointing me out saying that i was a thgreat

derek he ws saying people werent saying names.. .. the bottom line. it's numbers.. and he's trying to go agsint everyone and he's doing that to just get informatiuon.. so if someone gave him a name who knows if that person really said that ..

Derek we all kinda hang out and he acts like he see's everyone. and we dont. things change people change.. i disliked veronica when she came in and i spent 3 hrs in the Ht with her.. but now i like her.. i asked her if she was working with merron and she siad no that they came in together but he's a weak player.. she wants to work with people she likes

johnny i like her too

derek ronnie said she wants to put up ryan and merron next week if she wins hoh
Attached Images