View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 12:42 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/12/18

Erica i would rather merron gone before ronnie..

kaela merron hasnt talked game to me at all

kaela yeah me too .. and olivia and ali are tight.. and if ronnie gets HOH id be ok with that..

kaela i feel taht i got ali back 100% but

erica just be careful

kaela i talked to oliva aobut ali and she said no it was cool..

erica it's cr azy anyone can lie and it's on you to decide if it was true..

kaela i dont know if it was true that she wanted to get out derek.. it would be stupid for her to do that to her own allaince

erica i ahve 100% faith in the strong 7 and if someone from the whte room wins hoh i will keep an eye out..

kaela he made a mistake inb putting up andrew and hamza

erica he coulda have him andrew hamza merron that's a strong 4..

erica he keeps saying that you want to make big moves..

kaela he had a BD target.. i want to see who it was..

erica yeah.. he was saying if there was a move to be made would you make it.. and it's a good question. like why did we get rid of rozie that made no sense.. for me there is no bigger move to be made im just chilling.. i wanted to feel thigns out.. and no one wants to elad..

kaela people are going to ahve to start winning.. and then we'll see the moves

erica he said that people would give me different things then they are tellign me so i asked him who does he think i would ssya and he siad maddy and i as like interesting.. and i can use that

kaela he sadi maddy and olivia.. and im like why chose me if i was a pawn.. and then he said he' working with maddy and olivia. like he was all over the place

Erica he asked me aobut the game and i said that i came in to adapt to the game.. but he cant adapt at all he came in in with a specific way to play

kaela he has blinders on

erica when you over rehearse yoru line s and you sound like a robot..

kaela yeah..

erica for 800hrs of watching BB that gives you a lot of time to plan

kaela he< RYAN, said he packed his bags and that he was walking out that door and i said you are not walking out that door, you are the biggest super fan and your trying to get sympathy for next week that people will say that ryan had such a hard week
Attached Images