Old 03-12-2018, 12:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/12/18

Erica it was so cool to play in that comp it was bad ass

kaela and being the only girl to play in it

erica shout out tomb raider.!..

Eirca people make blind allainces so early on

kaela i feel confident with the 7 alliance.. how do you feel

Erica i feel good but after that comp im a little bit more paranoid.. but in the past im like here is the loaded gun and shoot me and if you shoot i wont trust you.

kaela you ahve to be confident.. and you ahve to say yo are worth working with

kaela when i came to you to working aobut the 4..

erica you said 4 and derek said 5

kaela yeah it was the feeling eveyrone out.. with johnny and it's the 7.. and then the 5.. and he said he liked you.. it wasnt about the 4 it was to see feeling each person out.. and if we'd get along

erica the 7 is great.. but people in the 7 need to weed out before the people in the white room are done.. if the white room is done then you and derek are targets

kaela yeah i hung out with derek in the Ht once.. and i came into the game myself and im not going to bring a showmance to the finals.. Im in this game for myself.. so if it's you and jesse on the block Im keeping you not jesse

erica i can tell you are a loyal person 100%

kaela yeah i feel the same way..

Erica i would love to see how far we can go.. something to keep in mind. it's going to ahve to break up into groups. i dont want it to be a target on yoru back at all. you and derek are targets for sure

kaela especially when ryan said that in front of people

erica yeah you are a target for HIM and i am a target for HIM .. but dont say im a target for everyone..
Attached Images