View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 08:03 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/19/18

maddy talking to ryan

maddy all of it was too general it comes down that if i picture that if im sitting next to both of you that your game but your game haas been incredible so im not going to keep you and im sorry i wanted to tell you..

ryan i wish you wouldnt

maddy this is my vote and my vote only and this is what im considering..

ryan i would ask before you tell anyone else. given the entire red room to protect one another going from 4-4 to 5-3 is a desired position.. and based on my conversations.. there is no intentions changing that and you are not far behind me

maddy i get that

Ryan to get to the final you'd ahv eto consider it.. and i knw that youa rent goig to take me to F2 but you ahve to get thee

maddy and you aren't taking me either .. and what you are saying doesnt resonate

ryan of the 3 options you would be next target

maddy yeah i do agree with that. it's not something i haven't thought about as well

ryan even if you and i are a short term option.. it is an option.. i ahve no intentions of yo going in a triple and i see the 4 as a top 6 or even top 5.. and then it is what it is.. and i dont know if i leave today that it's possible you become one of those options.. and if one of the win it .. i see you going up..
Attached Images