View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 06:00 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/15/18

Ali getting rid of uyou would appease them and that would be getting rid of a number for liv and I and that is why im hesitant to take you out.. soo im thinking to test how loyal they are to liv and I

Johnny to force their hand?

Ali no i need you to bait them if theya re working wtih the other side. im thinking that you could go up to them and say hey talk about potoential veto used on me

johnny i already did.

ali jsut say to them im in this position. i thought i ahve something solid with erica and now they voted her out i think theya re schemers.. and i cant trust them.. and you are alone and they are your last life line.. and you will take out ali/liv

johnny i ahve done all that.. but i never said your name.,

johnny i already said i was alone in teh game and now im going to say i was close to erica.. so they will say i was a liar.. and they dont want me to be an emotional person.

ali we'll think about it and brainstorm. what im saying

liv in.. did you ahve a fake convo when i walked in

ali yeah

ali we'll say that if you keep me in the haouse i will help hyou take them out

johnny theya re not using teh veto tonight..

ali the will paras thing is happening tonight for sure.. and i jsut want to see where they are really at.. and they might say ok we wont use the veto on you but kaela will vote for you

liv if you pull this off it will be so huge.. .. dont be emotional just be saveage

johnny they will think im coming after them cu they put up erica..

liv jsut be game.. theirs was personal

liv dont say you were working with you.. say that erica was working with us

ali yeah say that..
Attached Images