View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 09:41 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/8/18

Ryan trying toi convince johnny to use the veto.. i'd rather have actual protection rather than i survive the triple.. .. if im not in the game other people make deals.. and ive been waiting for someone to loick shit down.. have i flipped flopped i ahve..

johnny but when your back is agsint the wall you give shit up

ryan i did and i got played.. and when kaela asked if johnny said shit.. i said that it was that i was putting 2 and 2 together and it was an assumption.

johnny she said you said it 4 times

ryan i said i couldn't put an absolute on that. and it is me week to week people havnet given me more than that.. and after thurs. it's 9 people and are the oddsa re stacked.. and if there are 5 of us that commit to being 5 of us.. you only need 3 peole for the vote.. you still control the vote and a tie at worst

ryan getting thru the triple and actually cementing something down i know that erica would be down if ali/liv would be.. and i think that you 2 feel the least that im a bullshit liar.. and i think ali and me can be repiarable.. and it's been me that was never secure with her we were both only half way in.. and if we went full in ive proven to be trusted when all in

johnny what about maddy

ryan she has told me that she doesnt trust me.. I love pars to death.. and i would take her as far as i can but right now she is going to keep will even though she hasnt said that to me.. i know that to her will is the more loyal choice.. I've been close to winning =in a lot of comps and it makes sense to stack the field
Attached Images