View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 08:26 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/7/18

Feeds back

paras i flipped.. not flipped when i changed my mind was when you threw me under the bus and i dont care that you outted maddy.. and whatever way you want to think aobut it i was the last person to hear about it.. and mady never told me cuz she didnt trust me.. I had no idea ther waas any kind of plan. i was told that ryan is one of our own and to keep him

ryan im sorry you got played.. and you were one of the peopole i truely like in the game..

paras i didnt think so that everything came out of your mouth was a lie., i felt that i was so stupid and taht i got played by you..

ryan not at all

paras i felt taht yestday

ryan funny no one wants to talk to me

paras that's why when you threw my name out there yesterday i was pissed off.. and i ahd to sleep on it and couldnt look you in the eye

rayn i knew taht i felt that i was severed

paras you started taht when you said my name in that room

ryan i didnt say your name when i went in there

paras you did after noms

paras right.. that's when.. and i was giving maddy way worse of a side eye at her than you.. and then i gave you a heads up that i thought it was a little plan.. and then after noms when you said my name i couldnt look at you

ryan in all of the shit that was happening all day i never got from anyone yeah we are still good
Attached Images