View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 03:48 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

Quick post feed 3

paras i hope that ryan has a secret veto.. merron isnt going to do anything for us. it's going to be merron then maddy then ryan and then me.. no one has a brain.. they are picking us off one by one we are getting rid of our own. the week they got rid of jesse is the week we could ahve had number.s these people are so short sided.. like Will think aobut the long term game. so what that ryan is annoying he will take a shot and liv/ali for us.. at the rate we're going merron then maddy then will. and that's it's thats my BB experience there is not one logical person in ths house. i dont want to go to the dark side i dont trust 6. they are shady people. i don't want to play with the popular people. i feel im selling my soul to the devil.. Canada please nominate 2 people from the other side cuz we are just getting picked off. im so frustrated.. im so mad! you know what i want to win these comps. what if i do. then next week no one ahs my back.. where is my person? where is he or she? how did i end up in this postion i know im not on thre radar for a couple of weeks. i want to take shots.. these people are spineless. i dont have a single person that wants to do this with me. i said coming in i wanted to flat the 1st half then start winning.. i want to take a shot at liv/ali and then what? they come at me.. and how do i play this game by myself. i cant.. i dont want to play with the dark side.. Will is out thee throwing maddy and ryan's name around.. we are on the bottom of the totem pole the 6 doesnt have our back and kaela is shady derek is trustful.. kaela is making deals with everybody i dont trust that. so pissed so pisse! can we get a new HG please? can we get a comp beast in herte.. i cant take a shot at 6 people on my own..

paras i hate floating man. the competitive person is dying inside of me.. ive been throwing comps and i ahte it.. no one haas my back. c'mon C'MON!! Will's wheree your loyalty. why you throwing maddy's name around. what? is mine next cuz you dont want to go up.. it kills me when i throw comps.. i hate to be known as a flaoter.. it kills me i know i coulda won every one of those comps and i knew i had to do that.. but what now.. when are they going to take erica out or ali/liv out.. when? or are we going to be out of the house. im playing with a bunch of idiots.. spineless idiots. im tired of what the HOh wants.. im just one vote.. this is why i said get rid of Liv but no we got rid fo jesse.. hamza veronica.. these are our people. i didnt think that it would be like this.. i thought there would be 1 person that would beast it with me.. i take a shot at them and im done.. and i have to be a floater.. to see erica win those comps. she thinks she is so high and mighty.. you dont even know!! everyone im working with is spineless. it's week 5. wake up wake up !! we are getting picked off! it's week 5! wake up ! they didnt bring back the season to see this this is not what canada wants.. merron's next then maddy then me.. I hope ryan has secret veto and comes back with a vengeance.. i'll ahve his back i dont care if he talks shit about me i dont care at lest he will take shots..

paras i didnt want 10 years to get on this show to play this stupid floater game.. they are spineless.. what do i do. im so frustrated.. and so angry.. im so angry!!!!! Doi i say screw it take my shot take out erica and get taken out the next week.. or play this floater game and sit at teh f2 for 2nd place.. for what ee are taking out our own numbers.. for what for erica? you cant do it on your own im just one vote..

paras im so frustrated..

paras leaves the storage room 6:40 pm BBT
Attached Images