View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:44 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/26/16

Nikki i walked into the blue room and they were all bitching about me and tim was there i jsut walked out and kelsey gave me a filthy look

nikki im the lepor of the group and i dont want anything from them im so fed up with them making small talk to me i just dont want to hear it

Nikki is jared on the bike? i need to do that to cheer me up

Nikki talking about me slamming the door this morning.. like waht aopbut them coming in every night. im goiong to have it out with that bitch. if she has something to say then say it instead of giving me death glares..

cass at this point what is she going to do. theya re going to come after us anyway

Nikki if these people think they can be nice to me when i get out they can think again.. i won't give them the time of day and if im in jury house im going to make it clear that i'm going to ahve the final say..

nikki im not going to have people like Rayewwl telling me what to say.. and as soon as i get there im going to make sure they dont say anything. im in charge when i get there

Nikki and jared making those little pig noises..

nikki and that little punk im going to say piss off yo're not voting for me (phil)
Attached Images