View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:14 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday Eviction Day 2/9/18

Omariosa you have lied to the allaince

shannon no i did not

omaroisa oh you did.. please aand i told you everything about my game to the detriment of my own game

shannon i talked to chuck and he sid that he tried to talk to me and he pushed me aaside

omarsa and that was true so what did you think

shannon you spend a lot of time with keshia and you said that you woulndn t put her on the block.

omarosa i wouldnt..

shannon that is a detriment to my game

omarisa so you think i would put you on the block when i looked you in the eyes.. you are goijg to trust them over me.. you are going to go home and look back and youa re going to regret what you are saying and doing. every person ahs had a conversation about you..

shannon that is why i have to do things for me

omarosa i feel good about my integrity

shannon i ahd to go with the numbers

omaira you are going to come across and the scheming conniving bitchy chick.. and you didnt come here for that.. and that is who you re that is how you lok now to me.. and now im pulling the kniife out of my back fromn the lying coniving sheming bitchy chic.

shannon this si keshia's fault..

omaros you could ahve told me i wouldnt ahve blownn up the game..

shannon if i told you then i wouldnt have anyone to trust in teh game

keshai in whats going on

omarosa this is all about you..

keshia it doesnt matter you have a deal with eveyrone in the ouse. the only thing i did was try and protect the alliance

shannon they guys came to us and told us that you did.

keshia a lot of people lied.. adni know this game is everything to you. job well done.. good for you.. i played this game and i was honest..

shannod if you would have told us as a group we all would ahve been fine but you came in here 3 times to save chuck

omarosa and you ahve chuck

shannomn i ahve nothing with chuck he was a number for tonight
Attached Images