View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:01 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday Eviction Day 2/9/18

Shannon you ok .

Omaorsa are you?

Shannon we can talk about it

omarosa not with the group i will talk to you alone first.. and you know why

omarosa you said that you didnt wnat to be the evil person..

shannon let me explain why we

omaorsa no i dont want to talk aobut we i want to hear aobut you. and why

shannon ok.. when keshai asked aobut me using the veti i said that we should get something out of it if i use it and you said that this is a group thing and not an I thing..

Omarosa no you said

Shannon no lets stay on topic.. i cried to youa bout it.. and we agreed that we wouldnt say a word.. and keshgai would keep tipping her hand defending chuck..

omarosa chuck said that you guys talked but i dont want to blow up eveyrone's game.. just dont lie tell me striaght

shannon that wasnt it.. let me tell you.

shannon i said if i dont put you up i wint put you up as a pawn and that was before and then it was a few days and we were hearing things trickle down that keshia went to chuck .. and she went behind our backs.. she could have said she'd like to amke a deal with chuck which is what i suggested.. so she went and made a deal. and we all saw that

omarosa who is we

shannon who do you think?>

omarosa the girls alliance and mark

shannon no there is no mark . he is not part of teh allkiance

omarosa you said that in front of mark.

shannon no.. he jsut voted with us. so things stared added up in peoples heads and people said that you were not letting them have alone time outside marissa and ari.. and that was when chuck was up ther talking to keisha

omarosa she thinks that you have a deal with mark

omarosa you could ahve tipped me off when i asked you..

shannon i had to go with the group

omarosa you cant tell me that brandi or marissa are a leader of the group that's laughable.
Attached Images