View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:51 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday Eviction Day 2/9/18

Shannon to james if this is to work we do a F4 and then we get to the F2 we can hash it out.. and it's me you ross marissa and if someone is on the block and you win pov you ahve to pull them up. that's the terms so you ahve to go to them and repeat the terms for all this to work.. he wants you to go to him.. and he said no F2.. and he said he would be upset about the F2.. if he finds out about anything this is off..

shannon if we get hoh and one of us go up then someone else from the other side has to go up..

james F4 no F2 all alliances are null and void so our sole duty is to protect the person in the alliance.

shannon and if one of us is going up you hav eto try and get someone else up from the other side.. and im good with that

james yeah that's a deal.. they shake

shannon ross wants omarosa out 2nd'

' james im ok with that keshia is out 1st then omoarosa

shannon 100% and whatever i ahve said to anyone else it's done and im good with this.. and the person i wanted to be loyal with from the begining has gone behind my back

james chuck is the only one i was close with . the guys are the guys

shannon just hit the bullet points and less is more

james im good with this f4 i think it's the best for what's here. so we all get to the F4 we help each other get there

shannon marissa really likes you

james i really like her
Attached Images