View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 11:29 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/12/17

josh dont look at me as a fool i think they are looking at me as a fool when you look back i ahve been attacked.. and now come for me im going to destroy you.. and if that makes me look like a bully then so what.. and if you are going to go toe to toe with you and not back down and if youa re going to call me out of my name im going to go to pots and pans

jason is it working?

josh i dont know i think so.. but mark is a flip flopper.. he's saying that he didnt hear cody

jason i was there cooking.. and you came in with snap chat glasses and you came in and said can you spell eviction.. and i was like this mother fucker did that for the snap chat thing

josh she was just making me look stupid before then..

jaoasn i didnt know that

josh spanish is my 1st language

alex her mother is brazilian.. and her 1st language is brazilian.. and if you are sad then she is making fun of her own mother and is making fun of her own family

Alex if your mom was bullied for taht why would you do that.. she is brazilian.. why would you make fun of you.. even in her letter she said that dont make fun that english isnt her 1st language

josh i dont care about teh moron and this or that it's my family

alex dont worry about it.. you can fill in the pieces.. she doesnt knows spanish or brazilian she only speaks english and she should be giving your props that you know 2 languages..
Attached Images