View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 02:35 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/30/18

Liv i think we should test paras.. and say that we only tell paras that we are thinking of putting up daela and that is wy i said it in fornt of him.. does that make sense

4 Erica yeah

Erica paras asked what i was doing. and i said that i was thinking of getting out a floater.. and that i was thinking merron/maddy..

liv she told me not to put up maddy in the pantry last night on DE

Erica she said that she 's tired of maddy.. and she said that daela are floating like anyone else. and i said taht they are targets like anyone else.. the person who floated less will get my vote .. i dont want a floater to win

Liv in the pantry i was talking to johnny afte everything was done.. i said who would you put up next week and im trusting you that she wouldn't put me up for a week or so.. he asiad a floater but after everything that transpired today he ws rethinking..

Erica the reason that tehy want will paras johnny wnat maddy to stay is that thyey want to cut maddy later.. and im like bullshit..

liv what if we plant that with paras.. and see if something gets back and i will tell derek and not kaela in case she is with them

erica ideal world i want maddy to go but i dont see that going on with our group.. and who do i put beside maddy..

liv ali was pitching maddy/paras.

erica i dont want top put up maddy /paras

Ali up sayd johnny is going to try and have a talk with all 6

erica i need to knwo why he values maddy so much

ali i think he likes maddy over paras

ali and maddy asked if i wanted to come to talk to you. and i dont know if it's the right time to get her out.. she is showing loaylty

erica i cant backstab paras like that
Attached Images