View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 08:45 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

veroncia paras is a lot smarter than people give her credit .. and im like dont think i dont see you dude.. and i like i see her like a threat

kaela we did the whole ashley thing together.. and i was like i have to talk to you and i ws like..

erica i think when you walk into a room i can sense that weather we are good or no..

kaela it's cuz i ahve a trust with you.. and i feel that i have that with derek.. but it's not the same mind set and you want to do that troo and you ahve plans..

erica no one weants to put you 2 on the block and i know where my vote will be if it is.. it's not daela im close to it's YOU.. if someone is going to take a shot at you.. im going to keep you.

kaela the most epic feeling in the world is that cutting my own showmance if i was to come in here. i come in alone and going to leave alone.. and i do trust liv/ali and i like them. they ahve each other's back.. i have yoru back before i have their back..

erica yeah it's not question fi you and derek oare on the block.. i have the most trust with you

kaela i know that ther is stuff with liv/ali are having convo's that theya re not giving me..

erica i don't want to be a 3.. i feel im a 3 with you and derek but i know you're here for you..

kaela if i chose derek i know i ruin my own game
Attached Images