View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:56 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Erica i cant beleive that i split the house like this.. but it might be that the house is more on a lanside in your favor.. and that

merron that we are just tripping

erica we ahve 2 days and 4 solid.. and we just need a one.. she needs everyone..

merron i want to talk to maddy.. the pitch is the same to everyone.. there is more than jjust me that want to keep me.. and that is intimidating to those that wnat to take me out..

erica thank god.. that the person that put her up is equally a threat and has the mentality as she is.. and veronica cant win a mental comp to save her life.. she is not smart.. and you think she could have somersaulted over that thing like i did.. you think that veronica can spend a 16 letter word.. try me..

erica if it's veronica vs erica moment. you ahve me as a better all around better player.. she is more a power house. for comps i won 3.. and better at mental comps than her.. and better strategy than he and im so honest that iss painful.. vs that she;'s a powerhouse, cant win a mental house.. and has lied to everyone's face

merron be careful

erica why cuz i look like im a bigger threat? then im a shield.. i cant promise to be a shield for everyone if you stand behind me i can try and protect those s stand behind me or be shot
Attached Images