View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

kaela telling Derek the talk she has with paras last night. paras said that they will go after V is V stays and V will take a shot at erica

kaela she wants to work with us and then work with them.. she think that ali liv and her will want to take a shot at us and erica said that everything that V was saying to paras she was saying the same thing to ali.. and that paras said that she was going after the other pair in the house.. who's the other pair? us..

Derek i dont feel good with paras

kaela and johnny chose a side. he's votting to keep Johnny

derek he did? now that makes it easy to put johnny up .. what an idiot

kaela he cried all night.. he didnt ahve any other friend.. and then he said that he was with us.. im going to pretend that johnny i can trust him.. but i definitely ahve erica liv ali's back..

kaela and ryan was he saying anything

derek he said it's going to be a 4 - 4 swing. and i asked if he knows where he is voting and he said yes but i didnt push..

kaela he told erica he would do what the hoh wants.. did he say anything about us.. he said he was going to get in good with you..

derek yeah.. i think that he thinks if me /kaela said we're keeping veronica he will voet that way too

kaela yeah he wants to b with the majority.. and i dotn want to tell him i just want o tell ali erica and liv and that's it.. it's so weird that we are the deciding vote this week

derek yeah .. peolle are such spinless players here it's so annoying

kaela V is really pushing the 5's company thing .. it's weird and i brought it up to her and she shaid we have to be all in i was like hamza is int 5's company and that hamza is voting differnt and has another allaince and i was like we are either all in or we are not

derek he said that he;'s all in for the team

kaela he;'s going to do what is good for himself.. he's going to vote her out. if he keeps her he's stupid.. merron is hamza's # 1. and will is zv's #1.. and hamza is so confident he doesn't think that he needs he can win comps on himself and doesnt need V..

Derek you gonna talk to hamza

kaela yeah.. im going to say that we were wtih him before 5 company.. and that if he wants to keep merron we want to do what is good for us.. and i will say taht i like merron

derek i ahve no doubt in my mind i can beat will in any comp

kaela yeah his height/weight

derek we ahve 4 solid votes.. me you ali liv.. we need at least 1 more.. 2..

kaelas if V has those votes who si she putting up those votes that she doesn't have. but she is pulling whatever out of her butt just like jesse did..
Attached Images